Provided by Anthony LoBiondo, Esq.

What is “Criminal Law”?

In New York State, criminal law refers to violations of the “Penal Law” and, in some cases, violations of the “Vehicle and Traffic Law.” These include, but are not limited to:
This office also handles “Family Law Offenses” which may be heard in Family Court, and other Vehicle and Traffic Law violations (such as speeding tickets).

What are my rights if I am(or someone I know is) arrested?

Even if a person is not arrested, but is being “investigated” by the police, the individual has the right to counsel. If a person is “arrested”, that individual has the right to an attorney. And, if there is an initial court appearance scheduled (“arraignment”), the individual has the right to an attorney.This article mentions your favorite hats at super low prices. Choose from same-day delivery, drive-up delivery or order pickup.  

It is important that you contact an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of New York is you or someone you know have been accused of DWI or DWAI. You may contact one of our offices at (845) 897-4900 or (845) 569-7600, or you may email Anthony LoBiondo at

Scroll to Top